MEMBER OF THE DEPOSIT PROTECTIONS SERVICE.
Tenancy Deposit Protection.
Your security deposit must be protected by your agent or the landlord via a government approved tenancy deposit scheme. This is to ensure that if disputes arise these will be resolved by an independent third party. Within 30 days of paying your deposit your landlord or agent is required to give you details of the scheme.
MEMBER OF THE PROPERTY REDRESS SCHEME.
Membership No: PRS011037
As a responsible letting agent and in accordance with Government legislation, Bond Street Properties, under membership number PRS011037, are members of a redress scheme operated by The Property Redress Scheme (PRS). If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, you can contact the TPO and expect your complaint to be investigated and dealt with accordingly.
MEMBER OF CLIENT MONEY PROTECT.
Membership No: CMP003672
Client Money Protection (CMP) ensures that the money a landlord or tenant pays to a letting agent is safely protected whilst it remains in the custody and control of the agency. CMP will ensure that the landlord or tenant client is reimbursed in the event that their letting or managing agent goes into administration or misappropriates client funds in their control.
A COMPLETE PACKAGE FROM BOND STREET PROPERTIES.
Bond Street Properties are based in Leigh and cover an extensive area for Residential Sales & Lettings, We opened in December 2009 and have properties throughout the UK in areas such as Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire and Merseyside.
We offer so much more than homes for sale or rent, with a close link to a financial services company with over 30 years’ experience they can advise clients on everything from Mortgages to Pensions plus Savings and Investments.
Due to unprecedented demand Bond Street Properties require more Landlords to match up with our ever increasing tenants list.
BOND STREET PROPERTIES DO NOT CHARGE VAT
LOOKING TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
We have an added incentive to sell your house for just £595.00. Why not give us a call for a free no obligation market appraisal as we currently have potential buyers for Leigh, Atherton and surrounding areas.
Bond Street Properties offer an ethical way of dealing with clients which includes a holistic advisory process with each client and continuous customer support through regular contact and reviews, giving what they believe to be the best service available in today’s sometimes confusing property and financial services market.
Bond Street Properties really do offer the complete package!
Call now to arrange a Free no Obligation market appraisal.
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent If Applicable;
• Deposit: Equal to 1 Month’s Rent, or in some cases Up to 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys £5.00
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy £50.00.
FEES RELATING TO LANDLORDS
The 3 main services which Bond Street Properties offer to Landlords are as follows:
1 ) Where we purely let the property. (Fee £395.00) Which consist of :
- Marketing / Advertising.
- Tenant referencing and Credit checks.
- Placing tenant’s deposits in the Government Deposit Protection Scheme & Refunding it
- Photographic evidence of condition of property stored on compact disc.
2 ) Where we let the property and collect the rent. (Fee 1st month’s rent + 5% of rent per month) Which consist of :
- All the Above.
- Collection & Fast payment of rental income.
- Full inventory check prior to refunding tenants’ deposit.
- Monthly Rental Statements.
Service 1. and 2 All repairs / queries are dealt with directly by the landlord.
3 ) Bond Street Properties do all the above and manage the property for the landlord.(Fee 1st month’s rent + 10% of rent per month) Which consist of :
- All the above for A and B plus.
- Advising utility providers of change of tenancy.
- Arranging Council Tax changeovers. This is very important as most management companies leave this to the tenant and invariably the tenant doesn’t do it which results in Council Tax fines for the Landlord.
- Quartley property inspections whilst tenanted ( Based on 12 month tenancy agreement)
- Arrange Annual Gas checks which are currently £48.00
Court Attendance – £75 /Per day
In the unfortunate event where Bond Street Properties might need to represent you in court – for example if a tenant requires eviction, This fee will become payable.